Please Note: The NEW normal will be very different.
Ice Aberdeen – Linx Ice Arena Protocol – DOWNLOAD.pdf
These are the terms you’ll need learn and to follow:
• If you or any of your bubble have COVID symptoms. Do NOT come to the Linx Ice Arena. Contact Protect-Scot for guidance.
• Reduced lesson and ice time
• Book ALL lessons and sessions in advance with your coach
• No spectating- parents / guardians to remain in car park
• Book with coach at least 24 hours before
• Arrive Skate Ready (boots on with guards)
• Wear Face Mask at all times whilst walking around the Ice Arena. When on the ice It is optional.
• No warm-up inside rink. (Use outdoor space only)
• Follow one way system (on to and off the ice)
• Keep you distance from coaches
• No spectating
• Leave the rink immediately following your allocated session
The points above are extremely important to follow as the Health Executive teams will be monitoring sessions at sporadic times. If we fail these points they can CLOSE the rink.